- The Archer Queen Altar is basically a Barracks/Army Camp/Laboratory for the Archer Queen. When she isn’t engaging in a battle, the Archer Queen can be seen pacing around her altar or sleeping on top of it to regenerate health.
- If you wish to see the Archer Queen’s targeting range, tap either on her or on her Altar.
- You need a free Builder and 20,000 Dark Elixir to build the Altar.
- A good place to put the Archer Queen Altar is beside your Town Hall, so if enemies approach the Town Hall, she will auto-target them.
- If farming (or just resource-hoarding) it is a good idea to put the Altar either in the middle of your storages or right next to them.
- Lure her out with a single Troop until she is out of range of other defenses, then mass-deploy Troops to kill her.
|Cost||Build Time||Hitpoints||Unlocked Unit||Size||Town Hall Level Required|
Home Village Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Spell Tower • Monolith • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13 • TH14 • TH15) • Walls • Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap • Tornado Trap|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Airship • Forge • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Archer Queen Altar article.