Originally posted on October 22, 2020 @ 7:09 pm
- Barracks allow you to train Troops using Elixir. These troops after being trained will be stationed in Army Camps.
- The troops’ rate of training depend on the number of Barracks that can train said troops; the troop’s training time is inversely proportional to the number of barracks you have, and can be determined by dividing a troop’s base training time (training time with one barracks) by the number of available barracks capable of training that troop, rounding down any fractions of seconds.
- For example, Barbarians have a base training time of 20 seconds. If you have four Barracks available, a Barbarian will take five seconds to train. However if you only have two Barracks available, a Barbarian will take ten seconds to train.
- Barracks are unable to function while being upgraded, considerably increasing the time it takes to train your armies; this should be taken into consideration when deciding to upgrade one of your Barracks.
- Once you have queued Troops in your Barracks, you can instantly complete their training with Gems; the amount required is directly proportional to the amount of time remaining to finish training normally.
- There is also an option to boost Troop production for an hour. The boost option costs 30 Gems and will increase the training speed of all troops by a factor of 4.
- Note: The boost timer will continue to count down even if you aren’t making troops, so don’t boost your Barracks until you are ready to use it.
- When you click to boost the Barracks a clock appears for a few seconds.
- Troops may be removed from the Barracks training queue at no penalty; 100% of the Elixir cost will be refunded to you.
- You may queue more Troops than your Army Camps can hold. This is useful for two reasons:
- You may queue Troops prior to engaging in combat (either single-player or multiplayer). Your Barracks will continue to create Troops even after the Army Camps are filled; these queued troops will then fill your Army Camps once the existing troops have been used.
- You may queue Troops to ‘hide’ Elixir while you are offline, as long as your Army Camps are full. Currently up to 410,400 Elixir can be hidden in this fashion by queuing ten level 4 Electro Dragons, one level 9 Balloon and two level 9 Wall Breakers if the player has 251/280 Army Camp spaces occupied. When you return you simply un-queue the training queue to reclaim your hidden Elixir.
- However, as of the 12/10/16 update, if you do this, you can no longer simultaneously hide Dark Elixir by queuing Dark Elixir Troops.
- Destroying a Barracks in an attack does not disrupt its production of troops in any way.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience|
|Boost Cost||Hitpoints||Maximum Unit|
|5||10,000||10 hours||189||25||310||40||3||Wall Breaker|
Clash of Clans Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|