- The Dark Spell Factory allows the player to create Dark Spells using Dark Elixir. There are currently five Dark Spells: the Poison Spell, Earthquake Spell, Haste Spell, Skeleton Spell, and the Bat Spell.
- The Dark Spell Factory is unlocked at Town Hall 8.
- It was released on the July 1, 2015 update.
- All existing Dark Spells take up one housing space in the spell storage, whereas most Elixir spells but the Freeze Spell and Lightning Spell (as of summer 2020 update) take at least two spaces. The total spell storage capacity is shared between the Spell Factory and the Dark Spell Factory. The Dark Spell Factory adds one spell storage capacity to the total spell storage capacity upon construction, but adds no more when it’s upgraded.
- After the December 2015 update, players can donate one Dark Spell to clanmates if their Clan Castle’s level is 4-6, in which it has one Spell housing space. Two can be donated if the Clan Castle is level 7-9, in which it can hold 2 one-space spells as it has 2 Spell housing space.
- Upgrading the Dark Spell Factory disables the ability to create new Dark Spells while it upgrades, however any Dark Spells that are in production will continue brewing at the normal rate, and any Dark Spells already complete will be available to the player if there is space for the spells.
- Players can use 10 Gems or a Training Potion to boost the Dark Spell Factory; this boosts the Spell Factory alongside it and speeds up all spell creation by a factor of four for one hour.
- Like with the Spell Factory, destroying the Dark Spell Factory in an attack will not disrupt spell creation in any way.
- The Dark Spell Factory undergoes a significant visual change at level 3.
- When initially constructed, the Dark Spell Factory consists of a big wooden cauldron with a red interior and metal rims, supported by 4 wooden legs which have metal bases. Unlike the Spell Factory, it doesn’t have a slingshot-shaped structure for the mixing spoon.
- At level 2, the wooden legs are covered in metal with golden spikes
- At level 3, the outer side of the cauldron receives gold plating. The legs seem thicker and is protected by an external metal plating outside, which has crossed bones stuck on it.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Hitpoints||Spell Unlocked||Spell Brewing Capacity||Spell Storage Capacity||Build Cost||Build Time||Boost Cost||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
|1||600||Poison Spell||2||1||1,500,000||4 days||10||587||8|
|2||660||Earthquake Spell||4||1||2,500,000||6 days||10||720||8|
|3||750||Haste Spell||6||1||3,500,000||8 days||10||831||9|
Here are some information about our new spells, you can see more about them at the 3 new spells page.
- Poison Spell: Create a toxic smoke which can slow and drain the enemy’s health.
- Earthquake Spell: Create a small earthquake in a certain area and damage buildings in that area.
- Haste Spell: New speed booster in Clash of Clans.
Clash of Clans Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|