Originally posted on October 22, 2020 @ 6:52 pm
- Bombs are inexpensive traps that remain hidden until they are activated by an attacking troop moving into their trigger radius.
- Once triggered, Bombs must be re-armed, which can be done for free and takes place automatically after logging into the game.
- Although they are the weakest of all the Traps, Bombs can still have a positive impact on the effectiveness of a village’s defense if properly placed, but only if they are always re-armed after triggering.
- Even though Bombs are classified as “Defensive Buildings”, they are not buildings and do not need to be triggered/destroyed for your enemy to reach 100% destruction (nor do they count toward it).
- The Bomb explodes approximately 1.5 seconds after an enemy comes within 1 tile of it, causing splash damage to every enemy ground troop within 3 tiles. This delay means that you’ll want to place the Bomb in an area where troops are likely to remain for a period of time like right next to a building they’re attacking.
- By itself, a single Bomb will not do a great deal of damage to even the weakest of Troops (although every bit helps). However, several Bombs in a cluster can significantly damage or even destroy an entire group of Archers or Goblins.