- The Loot Cart is a cart containing 20% of a player’s lost loot after any defense.
- This loot is newly generated by the game. The attacker will still get all of the loot that they stole from the defender’s village.
- Only one Loot Cart will appear at a time, so it is often best to collect it right away.
- If a Loot Cart is already spawned, its Gold, Elixir and/or Dark Elixir values will update if a subsequent defense would be worth more of that resource.
- For example, if an attacker got 200,000 Gold, 100,000 Elixir, and 2,000 Dark Elixir from you, the Loot Cart will have 40,000 Gold, 20,000 Elixir and 400 Dark Elixir. If you don’t collect it, then another player attack you and gets 150,000 Gold, 150,000 Elixir and 1,500 Dark Elixir from you, the Loot Cart’s Elixir amount will increase to 30,000, while the amounts of the two other resources remain unchanged.
- If you don’t log in the game for at least three consecutive days, the Loot Cart will appear overloaded, contain much more resources and no longer depend on the number of resources looted, but depend on the number of days not logging in and the Town Hall level. The number of resources will stop increasing at 90 days of not logging in.
- Like all resource collectors and the Treasury, if collecting the Loot Cart will make some type of your resources overflow, the excess part will remain in the Loot Cart and won’t be lost.
- The Loot Cart was added in the 8.116.2 update.
- Tapping the Loot Cart allows you to see how much of each resource you can retrieve.
- The Loot Cart appears to the left of the Trader’s tent (or his sign, if he has not appeared yet).
”A broken down Loot Cart appears in your Village after every defense! Collect this cart to recover some of your lost resources!
Home Village Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Spell Tower • Monolith • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13 • TH14 • TH15) • Walls • Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap • Tornado Trap|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Gold Storage • Elixir Collector • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Drill • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Pet House • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut • Loot Cart • Boat • Airship • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Forge|