Originally posted on October 8, 2020 @ 5:42 am
- The Elixir Storage allows you to save your hard-earned Elixir so that you can use it for future upgrades.
- The amount of Elixir an attacker may loot depends on the defender’s Town Hall level (See Percent Lootable by Town Hall Level below).
- When your Elixir Storages are full, any Elixir gained from raids will not go into your Elixir Storage but will count to the total amount of loot stolen from the player. It will also count toward the Elixir Escapade Achievement.
- Elixir Storages are still fully functional while being upgraded.
- Upgrading your Elixir Storage to a higher level than you require for storage purposes can potentially save Elixir in a raid. As an attacker receives an amount of Elixir proportional to the percentage of damage each hit causes, the higher health of the upgraded building results in less Elixir per hit. It also takes longer to destroy, giving you more time for your defenses to destroy the attacker before they can steal all the available Elixir.
- The Elixir Storage is the counterpart of the Gold Storage, and vice versa.
- Although it stores Elixir, it is upgraded with Gold.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Storage Capacity||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
Clash of Clans Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|