- Obstacles are plants and rocks that are randomly placed in your village. You start with about 40 obstacles around your village. You can remove them if you have an available builder and a small amount of Gold or Elixir. Gold is used to remove rocks and Elixir to remove vegetation.
- Each obstacle that is removed will yield 0, 1, 2 or 3 Gems.
- On average, each obstacle will produce 1 Gem. For example: From 10 obstacles, two mushrooms may contain 3 gems, one trunk may contain 2 gems, two trees may contain 1 gem each, and the remaining five bushes might have 0 gems, composing an average of 1 gem per obstacle. This average has been proven with record keeping on over 200 obstacles.
- Mushrooms tend to produce the most Gems.
- Vegetation respawns at a rate of one item per eight hours. Rocks do not respawn, once removed.
- Since vegetation respawns, and removing one may yield Gems, removing vegetation regularly can be an unlimited (albeit slow) source of Gems. This could be a good idea to farm gems.
- You can have a maximum of 40 obstacles at one time.
- Villagers often go and step to obstacles and then ”clap” next to them.
- There is an achievement called “Nice and Tidy” which gives players experience and Gems for removing 10/50/500 obstacles.
- Attackers cannot land on an obstacle so a benefit can be gained by leaving obstacles if they appear in a beneficial place such as forcing an attacker to spawn closer than he wants to your defenses. Also they can spoil an attack if the attacker doesn’t realize that his troops have not spawned due he him trying to spawn on top of an obstacle.
When the game respawns an obstacle, the respawn weight represents the chance of that particular item being the one that appears.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost||Respawn Weight|
Rocks, once removed, do not reappear.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Experience Gained||Removal Cost|
|Stone (small 1)||2×2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 2)||2×2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 3)||2×2||20s||4||500|
|Stone (small 4)||2×2||20s||4||500|
Tombstones spawn when attackers are killed.
|Type||Size||Removal Time||Removal Benefit||Event at which appears|
|Tombstone||1×1||Instant||Gives 20 Elixir||Attacker is killed.|
|Dark Tombstone||1×1||instant||Gives 1 Dark Elixir||Dark Elixir troop attacker is killed.|
The Gem Box is a mysterious box packed with gems! You can only have 1 gem box at any time in a village. Clearing the Gem Box costs 1,000 Elixir, takes 30 seconds to clear and will give you 25 gems. The gem box is rare but in the recent update they made them more common.
Home Village Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • Bomb Tower • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Scattershot • Builder's Hut • Spell Tower • Monolith • Giga Tesla • Giga Inferno (TH13 • TH14 • TH15) • Walls • Traps: Bomb • Spring Trap • Air Bomb • Giant Bomb • Seeking Air Mine • Skeleton Trap • Tornado Trap|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall (Magic Items) • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Workshop • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar • Royal Champion Altar • Pet House|
|Other Buildings||Boat • Airship • Forge • Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart • Strongman's Caravan • Super Sauna • Builder's Hut • Master Builder's Hut|