- The Clock Tower is a building unlocked at Builder Hall Level 4.
- It appears to be a Tower with a clock on top in which a hand turns clockwise.
- The Clock Tower’s hand turns very fast when boosting.
- When activated, the Clock Tower will make timers in the Builder Base speed ten times as fast as normal for a short duration. This duration can be increased by upgrading the Clock Tower.
- It will speed up resource collectors, construction, upgrades and research timers.
- The Clock Tower will not reduce the cool-down time of loot from Versus Battles.
- The Clock Tower will occasionally make a free boost available. Once a free boost has been completely expended, there will be a 22 hour cooldown before the next free boost is available.
- If the Clock Tower is not active, it can also be activated using Gems. A Clock Tower Potion can also be used to boost the Clock Tower for 30 minutes at any time (this duration is independent of Clock Tower level, and the potion works regardless of whether or not the Clock Tower is active).
- Upgrading the Clock Tower will disable its ability to boost during the upgrade. If a Clock Tower upgrade is started while a boost is active, the boost will end prematurely with no compensation.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Clock Tower article.