Originally posted on October 23, 2020 @ 7:04 pm
- The Workshop is unlocked when the Town Hall is upgraded to level 12.
- The Workshop constructs Siege Machines, which are special weapons that carry Clan Castle troops. Siege Machines cost Gold to build, but are upgraded using Elixir.
- The Workshop is unable to function when being upgraded; since a player can only have one Workshop at a time, this disables Siege Machine production while the Workshop is being upgraded (though any Siege Machines being built when the upgrade is started will continue being built at the normal rate, and will be available as soon as they are completed).
- You can boost Siege Machine production using Gems; this costs 30 Gems and speeds up Siege Machine construction by a factor of four for one hour. A Training Potion can be used to boost the Workshop similarly.
- The Workshop, like the Spell Factory, holds the items built within (in this case, the Workshop holds constructed Siege Machines). However, even though multiple can be kept in the Workshop at once, only one Siege Machine can be used per battle.
- You do not lose constructed Siege Machines if the Workshop is destroyed during battle; the Workshop’s destruction also will not hinder Siege Machine construction in any way.
- Siege Machines can be donated to players with Clan Castle level 6 or higher.