- The Gold Storage allows players to save hard-earned Gold so that it can be used for future upgrades.
- Gold Storages are still fully functional while being upgraded.
- It is one of the most protected buildings in-game, due to its capability to store large quantities of Gold.
- Upgrading your Gold Storage to a higher level than you require for storage purposes can potentially save Gold in a raid. As an attacker receives an amount of Gold proportional to the percentage of damage each hit causes, the higher health of the upgraded building results in less Gold per hit. It also takes longer to destroy, giving you more time for your defenses to destroy the attacker before they can steal all the available Gold.
- The Gold Storage is the counterpart of the Elixir Storage, and vice versa.
- Although it stores Gold, it is upgraded with Elixir.
- As of the July 2015 Update, all kinds of Storages are now immune against Lightning Spells ( Earthquake Spells were added in this update )
- Keep in mind, if your Gold Storage is full, you won’t be able to store any more gold in it until it is upgraded or gold is used, the exception to this rule is when you buy Gold from a pack in the store, or when you collect gold from the Season Bank.
|Town Hall Level||1||2||3||4||5||6||7||8||9||10|
|Level||Storage Capacity||Hitpoints||Build Cost||Build Time||Experience Gained||Town Hall Level Required|
Clash of Clans Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|