- Each Builder’s Hut comes with one Builder which allows you to build and upgrade the structures of your Home Village. You obtain two Builder’s Huts from completing the tutorial, with another three available for purchase by using Gems.
- You need Builders to construct and upgrade Buildings, Walls and to clear Obstacles. They are also required to place and upgrade Heroes. However, you do not need a Builder to place Decorations or Traps.
- It won’t be long until your Builders are spending 1-2 days or more on upgrades, so additional workers will come in very handy!
- The Builder Hut cannot be upgraded.
- A player has two Builder’s Huts by default.
- Your first Builder’s Hut is already constructed when you begin playing the game for the first time.
- The second Builder’s Hut costs 250 Gems and is required to be built during the tutorial. It will use half of your initial allotment of 500 Gems.
- It is possible to save up enough Gems to build all five Builder’s Huts eventually, as there are a total of 8,687 Gems available via Achievements which means collecting all the Achievements will give you enough Gems. Also, there is an unlimited amount obtainable by clearing Obstacles such as plants and rocks (plants regrow every 8 hours). Gem Boxes appear every 1-2 weeks, and always yield 25 Gems when cleared.
- Disregarding Achievements, as long you don’t waste Gems on anything else, it would take 542 days to acquire enough Gems by clearing Obstacles to buy the three remaining Builder Huts. This figure declines to about 388 days if the Gem Box interval is estimated at 1.5 weeks (10.5 days).
- You can put your Builder’s Huts in the very corners of your village, in hopes of wasting opponents’ time getting to them when attacking – which might mean the difference between a 2-star defeat instead of a 3-star one. However, the drawback of doing so is they will be easy pickings for a single Archer or Barbarian, and each building (regardless of purchase price or hit points) counts the same amount toward 50% destruction.
- Builder’s Huts can be used like Walls or other buildings to push back the no-spawn zone of Troops.
- They can also be used to lead enemy troops a more desirable direction (for the defender). Because units with no preferred target simply attack the next closest building once they have destroyed their current target, you can strategically place Builder’s Huts to ensure that these troops find a string of closer buildings leading away from high-value targets such as Mortars and Air Defenses.
- Attackers should look for Builder’s Huts or other buildings in corners and may combat this by placing one or two Barbarians or Archers at each building at the start of a battle.
|Build Cost (first):||Free|
|Build Cost (second):||250|
|Build Cost (third):||500|
|Build Cost (fourth):||1,000|
|Build Cost (fifth):||2,000|
Clash of Clans Buildings
|Defensive Buildings||Cannon • Archer Tower • Mortar • Air Defense • Wizard Tower • Air Sweeper • Hidden Tesla • X-Bow • Inferno Tower • Eagle Artillery • Walls • Traps|
|Resource Buildings||Town Hall • Gold Mine • Elixir Collector • Dark Elixir Drill • Gold Storage • Elixir Storage • Dark Elixir Storage • Builder's Hut • Clan Castle (Treasury)|
|Army Buildings||Army Camp • Barracks • Dark Barracks • Laboratory • Spell Factory • Dark Spell Factory • Barbarian King Altar • Archer Queen Altar • Grand Warden Altar|
|Other Buildings||Decorations • Obstacles • Loot Cart|