- Each Builder’s Hut comes with one Builder which allows you to build and upgrade the structures of your Home Village. You obtain two Builder’s Huts from completing the tutorial, with another three available for purchase by using Gems.
- You need Builders to construct and upgrade Buildings, Walls and to clear Obstacles. They are also required to place and upgrade Heroes. However, you do not need a Builder to place Decorations or Traps.
- It won’t be long until your Builders are spending 1-2 days or more on upgrades, so additional workers will come in very handy!
- The Builder Hut cannot be upgraded.
- A player has two Builder’s Huts by default.
- Your first Builder’s Hut is already constructed when you begin playing the game for the first time.
- The second Builder’s Hut costs 250 Gems and is required to be built during the tutorial. It will use half of your initial allotment of 500 Gems.
- It is possible to save up enough Gems to build all five Builder’s Huts eventually, as there are a total of 8,687 Gems available via Achievements which means collecting all the Achievements will give you enough Gems. Also, there is an unlimited amount obtainable by clearing Obstacles such as plants and rocks (plants regrow every 8 hours). Gem Boxes appear every 1-2 weeks, and always yield 25 Gems when cleared.
- Disregarding Achievements, as long you don’t waste Gems on anything else, it would take 542 days to acquire enough Gems by clearing Obstacles to buy the three remaining Builder Huts. This figure declines to about 388 days if the Gem Box interval is estimated at 1.5 weeks (10.5 days).
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Builder’s Hut article.