- The Inferno Tower shoots jets of flame that burn through even the thickest armor.
- The lava stream on the Level 10 Town Hall may be indicative of one’s access to Inferno Towers starting at that Town Hall level.
- In single-target mode, the Inferno Tower causes progressive damage to a single target. The longer the tower stays focused on the same target, the more damage it deals. Its damage is low when it has newly locked on to a troop, but its flame heats up after a short period of time, dealing massive damage and making it most effective against very high-health troops. However, in this mode, the Inferno Tower can be overwhelmed by large groups of weaker units, such as Archers.
- In multi-target mode, the Inferno Tower causes constant damage to up to five targets simultaneously. This makes it ideal against swarms of low-health troops but is much less effective on higher-health troops.
- Similar to the X-Bow, the Inferno Tower must be reloaded periodically. This is done for free automatically whenever the player logs in. However, if the Inferno Tower continues firing its ammunition without reloading, it will eventually run out of ammo and not attack.
- The Inferno Tower doesn’t have a favorite target, nor does it deal more damage to any particular troop. However, in single-target mode, it deals more damage on average to troops with higher hitpoints, due to its progressive DPS.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Inferno Tower article.