- The Giga Inferno is the defensive weapon fitted onto the level 13 Town Hall. It is implied that rather than a change of weapon, it is like a direct upgrade for the Giga Tesla with a different appearance, like most defenses when upgrading to new levels. While the name of the weapon and attack effect are different from Giga Tesla, the basic nature of the weapon hasn’t changed.
- Most statistics of the level 5 Giga Tesla carry over to the level 1 Giga Inferno: namely its DPS, range, number of targets, damage when destroyed. The only thing that changes is the attack speed; because the Giga Inferno attacks with inferno beams similar to the Inferno Tower, it attacks much faster than the Giga Tesla (but compensates by doing less damage per hit). The retargeting time of the Inferno beams are the same as the electric arcs from Giga Tesla, but it has less overflow damage.
- The Giga Inferno deals very high damage per second to multiple targets at once. It only emerges when the Town Hall is damaged (by troop or spell), or when 51% of the base is destroyed.
- Before the Giga Inferno emerges in a battle, the Town Hall is not treated as a defensive building, and defense-targeting troops like Giants will not attack it while other defenses remain. Once the Giga Inferno is active, these troops will be able to target the Town Hall alongside the existing defenses.
- When the Giga Inferno is upgraded to level 3 and beyond, in addition to dealing its normal damage, the death bomb explodes with a slowing effect when the Town Hall is destroyed, the effect time increasing with each upgrade. Unlike the freezing effect of the Freeze Spell, it only slows down the attacking troops’ movement and attack speed, like an Ice Golem attacking a defense and its fire rate slowing down.
- The levels of the Giga Inferno are denoted by the number of stars that can be seen when tapping on a Town Hall 13. Roman numerals on the side of the Town Hall also show the level of the Giga Inferno inside. This is more important than the denotation of the Giga Tesla as the visual upgrade difference of the Town Hall and the weapon itself is not as dramatic.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Town Hall/Giga Inferno article.