After a week of sneak peeks, the eagerly anticipated Winter update has arrived in Clash of Clans.
Introducing the Layout Editor
- Save multiple layouts for both your home Village and your War Base!
- Switch between layouts easily at any time
- Make copies of existing layouts or build new layouts from scratch
- Edit inactive layouts at any time – you can even take a break and finish later!
- Level 12 Gold Mines and Elixir Collectors at Town Hall 8!
- Level 7 Giants are stomping into Town Hall 10
- Compare your clan to others in clan local leaderboards!
- Under attack? You can now watch a live replay while waiting to load your Village!
- Hero ability icons now show remaining hitpoints and will start flashing when low – use their ability to recover some HP!
- Resume boost button now shows how much time is remaining for the boost
- Improved level display for troops/heroes/spells
- Pending join requests are now limited to 10 per clan to prevent spamming (additional join requests cannot be sent)
- Upgrading Walls with Elixir is now available only when upgrading to Wall level 9 and higher
- The first Dark Elixir Drill is now available at Town Hall 7
- The second Dark Elixir Drill is now available at Town Hall 8
- Dark Elixir Drill maximum capacity has been increased on all levels
- Archer Towers now shoot twice as fast to better take down weak hordes (total damage remains unchanged)
- Inferno Towers now shoot for a longer time before getting depleted (loading cost remains the same)
- Army camps have heavily decreased hitpoints – no more stubborn campfires!
- Cannons, Barracks, Laboratory, Spell Factory and Dark Elixir Drills have higher HP on almost all levels
- Hitpoint values have been adjusted slightly for many other buildings
- Lava Pup HP has been slightly decreased