Originally posted on October 25, 2020 @ 1:31 pm
- The Guard Post houses defensive troops, similar to the Clan Castle in the Home Village.
- Unlike the Clan Castle, you cannot choose which troops nor the quantity who are stationed inside the Guard Post. However, the troops stationed there are permanent; if they are killed in battle, they will reappear in the next battle with full health, and you do not need to train additional troops to replace the lost troops.
- The post can only host Raged Barbarian(s) and Sneaky Archer(s).
- However, they do not have any Special Abilities no matter what level the Guard Post or troops are.
- The Guard Post is unlocked at Builder Hall level 4.
- The Guard Post occasionally houses more troops when upgraded, starting at level 3. Extra Barbarians or Archers may be added with a new level.