‘Spell Superiority and Clan War Tiebreaker’ update has arrived for Clash of Clans. Release notes below the video:
Spell Superiority and a Clan War Tiebreaker!
- Improved Lightning, Poison, Earthquake and Freeze spells!
- Lightning Spell level 7 and 25 new Wall pieces have been added to Town Hall level 10
- Total Destruction is now a Clan Wars tiebreaker – if the score is even at the end of the war, the Clan with more destruction percentage in their best attacks will be the victor!
- Attack and Defense tabs have be added to Clan tabs in the War Stats to quickly see all best attacks in the war for either clan
- The appearance of Wall level 11 has been revamped and looks TOTALLY EPIC
Recharged Lightning Spell
- Lightning Spell level 7 ravages buildings and troops alike
- Increased damage for Lightning Spell levels 5 and 6
- Lightning Spell bolts now strike closer together to miss less often
- Lightning Spell level 6 is now available at Town Hall 9
Reworked Poison Spell
- Troops in Poison Spells now take less damage at first, but much more over time
- Poison Spell damage now increases to huge amounts and lingers after leaving the spell
- Poison Spells now also reduce the attack rate of defending Troops
Reworked Earthquake Spell
- Earthquake Spells deal much more damage, regardless of a building’s current hitpoints
- Repeated Earthquake Spells now deal diminishing damage to the same buildings
- Four Earthquake Spells will still always destroy any level of Wall!
- There are no longer any special “building execution rules” for Earthquake spells – a building just needs to be reduced to 0 HP
- Example: If an Earthquake Spell has 25% damage, the first Earthquake spell cast on a building will ALWAYS deal 25% of maximum HP damage, thus destroying any building with under 25% HP remaining. Repeated Earthquake Spells on the same building deal less damage: 25/3 %, 25/5 %. 25/7 %, etc. This diminishing damage means that it is still impossible to destroy buildings only using Earthquake Spells.
- Freeze Spells now also affect defending air troops
- Lava Hounds can no longer target air troops
- Attacking troops will now engage defending troops from further away
- Titan III and Titan II Leagues can now buy 1 week shields from the Shop
- The Army Overview button is now also visible from the Clan War map