Today’s Clash of Clans Town Hall 11 Update reveal is all about Level 3 Witches. The most important change is that she will summon 5 instead of 4 skeletons with the max present at any point being 10 instead of 8. That puts an extra two targets on the field of battle for defenses to target before getting to the witch.
That should come in handy when up against the new Town Hall Level 11 defenses. See the new witch in action in the video below.
Things you need to know about the Witch
- The Witch is one of the most powerful troops in Clash of Clans. You can unlock she If you have level 5 Dark Barrack at Town Hall 9.
- She has short purple hair and purple cape. There are 2 golden pieces on her shoulder, she also wears a golden belt. There is a goat’s skull at the top of her staff.
- The Witch summons the Skeletons from the ground. Players always use her and her Skeletons as the support troops. Combined with other troops, they can 3 stars win easily. Try the GoWiWi strategy for example.
- The witch will target whatever unit or building is closest to her. If the defensive troops come out while they are attacking buildings, they will change the target to those troops. Once all those troops are killed, they will attack the closest building from the current location.
- The highest level of the Witch is now level 3!
The Clash of Clans Town Hall level 11 update should go live next week.