The Town Hall Level update for Clash of Clans will come with some new Level 7 Minions. That should balance out minion gameplay and should probably help players withstand more hits from fully upgraded Archer Towers.
Level 7 stats for minions haven’t been released yet but check them out in the video below.
- Favorite Target: Any
- Damage Type: Single Target
- Attack Type: Ground and Air.
- Attack Speed: 1s
- Attack Range: 2.75 tile
- Housing Space: 2
- Training Time: 45s
- Movement Speed: 32
Defense against Minions
- An Air Bomb can do splash damage and wipe out and entire Minion group. It will be helpful If you place Air Bomb next to your Storages.
- Have at least an Air X-Bow. With a single hit, your X-Bow can remove a Minion.
- Always protect your single-target defense buildings like Archer Towers or Air Defenses with at least a Wizards Tower. Wizards Towers can do splash damage on Minions.
- Attackers who use Minions for raiding always try to check your Air Bombs first. Never place all your Air Bombs close together around your base.
- Ask for Minions from your Clan mates for your Clan Castle as the defense troops
Attack with Minions
- Carrying a small number of Minions is always useful while raiding. They will be very useful If there are only ground defense buildings.
- Deploy Minions one at a time and far enough from each other to check for Air Bombs.
- Minion are very suited to use for rushing trophies because they are really cheap an take just 2 housing spaces.
- If you use Minions with other flying troops, place Minions in the end, use other troops as the meat shield for Minions.
- Minions are very useful if you want to destroy Air Defense because ADs just can remove a Minion at a time and ADs has a quite slow attack speed.
- There are a lot of strategies that you can use with Minions. Check out some more at: Clash of Clans Attack Strategies