Try this effective attack strategy for Any Town Hall Level.
|Town Hall Level:|
|Introduction:||If you read the other strategy, Elixir Escapade, you would know about things like “lining” Troopsand that sort of thing. Well, long story short, trying to get Gold is A LOT like getting Elixir, but there are a few changes to it.|
Please note that this can be done with Goblins, just not as effectively.
|Execution:||Farming Style (Conserving Elixir)|
Similar to Elixir, the most effective Trophy level for Gold farming will depend on your Town Halllevel. If you are significantly above or below this amount, consider raising or lowering yourTrophies to that amount.
|Town Hall level||Trophies|
- What you want to look for is the same as for Elixir, except instead of a vertical tube it is a little pile of gold right next to where the mine cart comes up.
- Once you find a base that has a nice amount of Gold, look at the base closely:
- Look at the Gold Mines…is the pile that holds the Gold large?
- Look at the Gold Storages…are they filled (doesn’t have to be completely)?
- Are the Gold Storages and Gold Mines close by each other?
- When you are deploying the units, you want to “line” the Wall Breakers by the Gold Storages and the Gold Mines. After that, with your Archers, you form a half circle around the base by “lining” it. Then let the Archers do the work.
Not Conserving Elixir
For my non-Elixir-conserving people, here is a way to get Gold quickly and easily.
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.