- Skeletons are melee units dropped by the Drop Ship.
- Skeletons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Skeletons are dropped in groups of 3 by the Drop Ship.
- Like the Skeletons spawned by Witches, they are unable to trigger Traps, however they can still be harmed by Traps if another troop triggers them.
- If the Drop Ship has the “Skeleton Burst” ability unlocked, it will spawn some Skeletons upon being destroyed.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Drop Ship/Skeleton article.