- The Elixir Collector produces Builder Elixir though an unlimited resource called Ley Lines.
- The Elixir Collector can store a certain amount of elixir before it stops producing. Its capacity is related to its production rate in such a way that it takes 24 hours to fill up at all levels.
- The Elixir Collector takes up a 3 by 3 space.
- When you upgrade your Elixir Collector, uncollected Elixir will be automatically collected (the Elixir will be lost if you don’t have space for it). The Elixir Collector will stop producing Elixir when upgrading.
- The Elixir Collector is unlocked at Builder Hall level two.
- The Elixir Collector is built and upgraded using Builder Gold.
- Like with other resource buildings in the Builder Base, attackers will not be able to steal loot directly from the Elixir Collectors.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Elixir Collector/Builder Base article.