Originally posted on October 27, 2020 @ 10:44 am
- Lava Pups are spawned when a Lava Hound dies in battle. Although they vaguely resemble their parent troop in appearance, they are significantly stronger offensively but have only a tiny fraction of the Lava Hound’s health.
- When a Lava Hound dies, it splits into 8 Lava Pups at level 1, and increases by 2 with every level, up to a maximum of 18 Lava Pups at level 6.
- The Lava Pups will explode out in a large circle when they are spawned, instead of clustering up where the Lava Hound falls.
- Lava Pups have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Lava Pups will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- They resemble Lava Hounds in appearance, except being smaller and made completely out of lava.
- The Lava Pup is considered to take up 2 housing space for the purpose of determining its interactions with the Tornado Trap and Clone Spell.