- The Army Camp houses Builder Base Troops which you can use for Versus Battles.
- Army Camps take up a 3×3 space.
- Each Army Camp houses one particular type of troop, rather than collectively housing a combination of troops. The number of troops that each Army Camp can house will depend on the level of that troop.
- Each camp trains instantaneously and does not cost any Builder Elixir. Ruined Army Camp
- You must have all your Army Camps full before you can start a Versus Battle.
- All the troops in the Army Camps that are trained will be used up even if you do not deploy them, though this is not a significant issue because of the instant training.
- The build cost and build time for the Army Camp increases the more Army Camps you own. At Builder Hall level 8, you can have a maximum of six Army Camps.
- Unlike Army Camps in the Home Village, they cannot be upgraded. However, most troops allow more of their kind to fit in a single Army Camp if they are sufficiently upgraded in the Star Laboratory.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Army Camp/Builder Base article.