Try this effective attack strategy for Town Hall Level 7.
|Town Hall Level:
|Make holes in your opponent, then rush through to the center. Pierce them.
Example allocation for 200 troop spaces:
- 72 Archers
- 12 Giants
- 36 Barbarians
- 8 Wall Breakers
- 16 Goblins
- Target an area with an abundance of Mortars and Wizard Towers. Deploy 2-3 Giants (3 only if there is a large amount of Cannons and/or Archer Towers in the vicinity) near them. This should distract them.
- Release enough Wall Breakers to break a hole in the first layer of Walls (1-2 should be enough in most cases) at the location of you Giants.
- Unleash the rest of your Giants. The Giants should have charged in, unless there was a defensive structure outside of the Walls.
- Deploy approximately half of your Archers around the base of the side the Giants charged in. Make sure they are spread out evenly.
- Repeat step 2 to break through the next layer of Walls beyond the first broken layer. Repeat this until there are no more Walls to separate the troop deployment zone, and the target outlined in step 1.
- Send all of your Barbarians through the gap in the Walls. If they do not head in this gap, wait for the Archers to destroy surrounding buildings until the Barbarians’ first target is inside the zone opened by the Wall Breakers. The attack up until this step should have not lasted more than 30 seconds.
- Optional: Deploy a Rage Spell above the Barbarians’ target destruction path. Make sure the Barbarians will enter the Rage zone the moment they begin to slash their swords.
- Unleash the Goblins into the aforementioned location.
- Once the Barbarians have drawn the attention of defensive structures on the other side of the defensive layout, spread the remaining Archers amongst the bases of the 3 sides that you did not deploy Archers on.
- Pray for 3 stars; expect only 2 if your troops are weak and/or your opponent is strong.
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.