Originally posted on January 28, 2018 @ 6:24 pm
Try this effective attack strategy for Any Town Hall Level.
|Town Hall Level:|
|Introduction:||People have different attack objectives; some like to farm, some like to trophy push, some like to raid gold, but there are times when you need elixir and you need it now. I am going to try to give you a couple ideas on how to do it easily.|
|Troop Type||Quantity||Min Lvl|
Note that this can be done with Goblins, just not as effectively.
|Execution:||Doing this through farming usually is easier, although it is NOT MANDATORY. first, here is some tips farming style.|
- Find a base that has a good amount of Elixir. Trophies don’t matter. Now here is where the fun comes in.
- Once you find a base that has a nice amount of Elixir, look at the base closely. Here are a couple of things that you should look out for:
- Look at the Elixir Collectors…are the center tubes that holds the Elixir about more than half full?
- Look at the Elixir Storages…are they filled (doesn’t have to be completely)?
- Are the Elixir Storages and Elixir Collectors close by each other?
- After looking at how much Elixir is in the Elixir Collectors and Elixir Storages, I then choose whether I want to deploy the Archers at the Elixir Storages or the Elixir Collectors. After I do that, I start deploying troops with the 5 Wall Breakers where I want my Archersto go.
- Then, I do this thing I call “lining” (where you deploy troops in a horizontal line, by dragging your finger back and forth on the screen). By “lining” the Archers, they will take out the defenses and all the other buildings very quickly.
The most effective Trophy level for farming will depend on your Town Hall level. If you are significantly above or below this amount, consider raising or lowering your Trophies to that amount.
|Town Hall level||Trophies|
If you will be trying to get Trophies as well, train 5-10 Wall Breakers, 5-10 Giants and 20-30Goblins, with the rest Archers. Then deploy troops with Giants first to distract defenses, nextWall Breakers, and then “line” the Archers. Your Archers and the Giants together will take out the defenses and all the other buildings very quickly. After the Wizard Towers and the Mortarsare taken out, send in the Goblins in through the hole created by the Wall Breakers.
|Conclusion:||That is how i raid elixir! thanks for your time!|
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.