- The Bomber is a ranged, area-damaging unit, which is unlocked at Builder Barracks level 5.
- The Bomber appears to be a skeleton holding a bomb, like the Wall Breaker.
- Bombers deal 15 times damage to Walls.
- Unlike the Wall Breaker, they are not kamikaze attackers; instead they attack from a distance.
- Bombers have no preferred target when attacking; however unlike other troops with no preferred target, Bombers treats walls just like any other building, and will target and attack both walls and buildings, whichever is closest. Bombers is able to do extra damage to Walls. If they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted structure and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building (or wall) from their current location.
- Its ability, Big Bomb, increases its damage on the first attack. This is unlocked at level 2.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Bomber article.