- The Baby Dragon is a flying mini tank that spits fireballs at its target. The fireballs have slight area damage.
- The Baby Dragon is unlocked once the Builder Barracks is upgraded to level 6.
- Baby Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Like its Baby Dragon counterpart, its damage output increases when it is separated from other air units by a distance of at least 4.5 tiles. However, this is controlled by its ability, Tantrum, which is unlocked at level 2.
- Compared to its Home Village counterpart, it moves slightly faster but has a slightly shorter range.
- Baby Dragons are air troops so they cannot be hit by ground-targeting defenses.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Baby Dragon/Builder Base article.