Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 12:32 pm
- The Archer Queen is essentially a more powerful version of the Archer. In addition to possessing much higher damage and hitpoints, the Archer Queen also shoots 1.5 tiles farther than a normal Archer (5 tiles instead of 3.5).
- The Archer Queen shoots 3 rapid arrows per shot (they cannot affect multiple targets, however).
- She is automatically summoned once the Archer Queen Altar is constructed, which costs 20,000 Dark Elixir.
- The Archer Queen is an immortal unit, so she only has to be summoned once. However, if she is injured or gets defeated in an attack, she must regenerate her health by sleeping for a period of time before she can be used again.
- The Archer Queen will defend the village whenever she’s not regenerating health from a previous attack. The Archer Queen only defends her territory around her altar and will retreat if lured too far out. If the village is attacked while she is regenerating health, her altar will be empty.
- If she is damaged or defeated on defense, she does not need to regenerate health afterwards.
- The amount of time she sleeps to regenerate is directly proportional to the health she has left at the end of the battle. If the Archer Queen is not damaged then she is ready to fight immediately; if she gets hit or falls in battle, then she must sleep for some time to regenerate. The higher level the Archer Queen, the more time it will take to fully regenerate her health.
- Hero regeneration after a Multiplayer Battle starts as soon as the player starts to search for a Multiplayer opponent. So, if the player spent some time searching for an opponent to attack before completing an attack, part of the regeneration will be completed by the time the player returns to his/her village. However, if the player cancels the attack by pressing “End Battle” before completing an attack, the regeneration will be reset. This effect is more noticeable in the highest leagues where a significant amount of time can be spent searching for such opponents.
- You can temporarily quadruple the hero’s healing rate for 1 hour by spending 5 Gems.
- In the January 29th, 2014 update, the Archer Queen gained a new special ability: Royal Cloak. This ability allows her to become invisible to enemy defenses for a short period of time in addition to greatly increasing her damage, restoring some of her health, and summoning up to 19 Archers to aid her in battle. The Archer Queen gains this ability at Level 5 and it becomes more powerful every five subsequent levels.
- The Archer Queen’s Royal Cloak ability summons Archers of the same level that the player has researched in his or her Laboratory. For instance, if the player has researched level 5 Archers, the Archer Queen will summon level 5 Archers. If Archers have not been unlocked in the Barracks, they will spawn at level 1.
- If the ability has not been used before the Archer Queen is about to be defeated, it will by default automatically activate. However, this feature can be toggled off in the settings (by turning off “Automatically use Hero Abilities on KO”). It is not a fail safe however, as several defenses, such as X-Bows can still kill her too quickly for it.
- Unlike the Barbarian King, the Archer Queen can attack air units like Balloons, Dragons, or Minions, making her effective in guarding a village against players who conduct air raids.
- She has better range than an Archer (1.5 tiles more) so a good strategy is to place a group of Giants or P.E.K.K.As as a meat shield, then a group of Archers and last an Archer Queen. That minimizes the chance of her being defeated or even hit and may allow you to use her many times in a row.
- The Archer Queen can be placed next to the Barbarian King to fight together, this will allow for more power. Alternatively they can also be spaced out to cover a larger range; this depends on what is suitable for every village.
- The Archer Queen is more suitable for defense than the Barbarian King, as she has longer range, attacks faster and can target air units.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Search Radius|
|None||Ranged Ground and Air||24||0.75s||5 tiles||13 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage per Hit||Hitpoints||Regen Time||Regen Rate hp/min||Training Cost||Training Time||Cumulative Training Cost||Cumulative Training Time||Town HallLevel Required|
|3||130||97.5||730||1h 8m||10.74||25,000||1d||87,500||1d 12h||9|
|4||135||101.25||759||1h 12m||10.54||27,500||1d 12h||115,000||3d||9|
|6||146||109.5||821||1h 20m||10.26||32,500||2d 12h||177,500||7d 12h||9|
|7||152||114||854||1h 24m||10.17||35,000||3d||212,500||10d 12h||9|
|8||158||118.5||888||1h 28m||10.09||40,000||3d 12h||252,500||14d||9|
|10||170||127.5||961||1h 36m||10.01||50,000||4d 12h||347,500||22d 12h||9|
|11||178||133.5||999||1h 40m||9.99||55,000||5d||402,500||27d 12h||9|
|12||185||138.75||1,039||1h 44m||9.99||60,000||5d 12h||462,500||33d||9|
|14||200||150||1,124||1h 52m||10.04||70,000||6d 12h||597,500||45d 12h||9|
|15||208||156||1,169||1h 56m||10.08||75,000||7d||672,500||52d 12h||9|
|17||225||168.75||1,264||2h 4m||10.19||85,000||7d||837,500||66d 12h||9|
|18||234||175.5||1,315||2h 8m||10.27||90,000||7d||927,500||73d 12h||9|
|19||243||182.25||1,368||2h 12m||10.36||95,000||7d||1,022,500||80d 12h||9|
|20||253||189.75||1,422||2h 16m||10.46||100,000||7d||1,122,500||87d 12h||9|
|21||263||197.25||1,479||2h 20m||10.56||105,000||7d||1,227,500||94d 12h||9|
|22||274||205.5||1,538||2h 24m||10.68||110,000||7d||1,337,500||101d 12h||9|
|23||284||213||1,600||2h 28m||10.81||115,000||7d||1,452,500||108d 12h||9|
|24||296||222||1,664||2h 32m||10.95||120,000||7d||1,572,500||115d 12h||9|
|25||307||230.25||1,730||2h 36m||11.09||125,000||7d||1,697,500||122d 12h||9|
|26||320||240||1,800||2h 40m||11.25||130,000||7d||1,827,500||129d 12h||9|
|27||333||249.75||1,872||2h 44m||11.41||135,000||7d||1,962,500||136d 12h||9|
|28||346||259.5||1,946||2h 48m||11.58||140,000||7d||2,102,500||143d 12h||9|
|29||360||270||2,024||2h 52m||11.77||145,000||7d||2,247,500||150d 12h||9|
|30||374||280.5||2,105||2h 56m||11.96||150,000||7d||2,397,500||157d 12h||9|
|Ability Level||Summoned Units||Ability Time|