- The Cannon Cart is unlocked in the level seven Builder Barracks.
- This requires Builder Hall level five.
- The Cannon Cart is a single target ground troop that is a cannon on wheels.
- Cannon Carts have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- Their special ability, Last Stand, which is unlocked at level 2, allows it to continue shooting with temporary hitpoints after its health bar has been depleted, but immobilizes it. The additional health will also slowly deplete. In its ability, it can shoot further than normal.
- The Last Stand ability may cause the Cannon Cart to target another building from what it was shooting before it got destroyed.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Cannon Cart article.