Originally posted on October 25, 2020 @ 4:23 pm
- The Gem Mine can be unlocked in the Builder Base. It requires Builder Hall 3 to be repaired.
- When in disrepair, the Gem Mine is treated similarly to an obstacle (much like the ruined Clan Castle) and cannot be moved around; attacking troops will not be able to attack or destroy it (nor do they need to do so in order to achieve 100% destruction). Once rebuilt, it can be moved freely around.
- However, troops cannot be deployed on top of it.
- The Gem Mine, as its name suggests, produces gems, albeit very slowly. These mined Gems are then stored until the player collects them or the storage fills.
- Like other resource-producing buildings in both villages, upgrading the Gem Mine will disable production for the duration of the upgrade.