- The O.T.T.O Hut is a building unlocked at Builder Hall level 9.
- The O.T.T.O Hut does nothing when initially built, and will only serve as a distraction defensive-wise then. However, it houses the O.T.T.O which can only become active when the O.T.T.O Hut is upgraded to level 5.
- Upgrading the O.T.T.O Hut does not take time or resources, but instead, a certain prerequisite must be completed (and the Master Builder must also be available to upgrade the building). To upgrade the O.T.T.O Hut to level 5, four such prerequisites must be satisfied.
- To Upgrade to level 2 you need to Gear up all a Cannon, Mortar and Archer Tower in the Home Village.
- To Upgrade to level 3 you need to Upgrade Cannon Cart to level 18 (Which requires Star Laboratory level 9)
- To Upgrade to level 4 you need to Upgrade Mega Tesla to level 9.
- To Upgrade to level 5 you need to Upgrade Battle Machine to level 30.
- Once the O.T.T.O Hut is upgraded to level 5, O.T.T.O is activated and functions as an additional builder in the Builder Base. The Master Builder can then freely travel between the Home Village and Builder Base as the player so chooses, whenever he is not working on a building and can function as an extra Builder in either base as long as you have the Master Builder’s Hut built in the Home Village.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the O.T.T.O Hut article.