Originally posted on October 27, 2020 @ 10:23 am
- Golemites are basically a smaller and less powerful version of the Golem. A Golemite has one-fifth of the Golem’s damage per second, damage upon death and hitpoints.
- When a Golem dies, it splits into a pair or trio of Golemites.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage, similar to Balloons, when destroyed.
- Golemites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Golemites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Golemites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Golemite is considered to take up 15 housing spaces for the purpose of determining its interactions with the Spring Trap, Tornado Trap and Clone Spell.
- Unlike the Golems the Golemites are affected by Spring Traps.
|Preferred Target||Attack Type||Movement Speed||Attack Speed||Range||Death Damage Radius|
|Defenses||Ground||12||3s||0.5 tiles||1.2 tiles|
|Level||Damage per Second||Damage Per Attack||Damage Upon Death||Hitpoints|