- The Golem is a troop unlocked once the Dark Barracks is upgraded to level 4.
- Golems are powerful tanking units that, upon death, split into a few smaller Golemites that continue to do damage but with weakened stats.
- Golems have an absurd amount of health, comparable to the Lava Hound.
- Both Golems and Golemites do splash damage when destroyed, similar to Balloons and Lava Hounds.
- Golems prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Golems do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Golems become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Golem article.