- The Headhunter is a troop unlocked once the Dark Barracks is upgraded to level nine.
- Headhunters prioritize Heroes above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any enemy Heroes remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that the defending Grand Warden is considered a defense and not as a Hero.
Once all enemy Heroes are knocked out, Headhunters become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- The Headhunter’s attacks have a Poison Spell effect, which slows down troops and heroes that are hit. The poison has no effect on buildings and does not deal damage by itself.
- Interestingly, Headhunters do not target the defending Grand Warden (nor do their weapons poison or do extra damage to him). It may be due to the fact that the defending Grand Warden is considered a defensive building.
- The Headhunter runs as fast as the Goblin, Minion, and Miner.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Headhunter article.