- The Super Barbarian is a Super Troop based on the Barbarian. It can be unlocked by boosting the Barbarian when the Barbarian is upgraded to level 8 or higher.
- Boosting the Barbarian requires 50,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Barbarian to be boosted for 7 days. The level of Super Barbarian you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Barbarians you have.
- The Super Barbarian is a melee (close range) unit with high damage per second and a good amount of hit points for its housing space. Additionally, its Rage ability allows it to have increased speed and damage for the first 8 seconds after it is deployed.
- Because of the level requirement, players need Town Hall 11 or higher to train Super Barbarians in the Barracks. However, they can be donated and used as Clan Castle reinforcements.
- Super Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Super Barbarians will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Super Barbarian article.