Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 2:32 pm
- The Raged Barbarian is the first unit unlocked in the Builder Barracks of the Builder Base
- Raged Barbarian may be thought of as a Barbarian from Builder Base.
- Raged Barbarians have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building to them. However, once they become aware of enemy Guard Post troops (either by being attacked themselves or being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and engage the enemy troops instead. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, they will proceed to attack the nearest building from their current location.
- He behaves similar to a normal Barbarian, however, when he is upgraded to level 2 or higher, his special ability (Rage) is unlocked and his speed and damage are increased for the first few seconds after deployment.
- The rage ability is unlocked during the tutorial.