Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 2:30 pm
- The Siege Barracks is the fourth Siege Machine unlocked. It is unlocked when the Workshop is upgraded to level 4.
- When deployed, the Siege Barracks parachutes down and spawns a P.E.K.K.A followed by several Wizards. It has a limited lifetime (similar to a Cannon Cart in its Last Stand ability) and slowly loses health over time. Once destroyed by any means (either by expiring naturally, or being destroyed by defenses or the player), it releases the player’s Clan Castle troops.
- The level of the P.E.K.K.A and Wizards spawned by the Siege Barracks depends on the level of the P.E.K.K.A and Wizards the player has researched in their Laboratory. For example, if the player has researched level 5 P.E.K.K.As, then the Siege Barracks will spawn a level 5 P.E.K.K.A when deployed.
- Like with other Siege Machines, the Siege Barracks can be used when the player does not have Clan Castle troops; however, when destroyed, nothing will spawn beyond the troops that the Siege Barracks itself spawned.
- Upgrading the Siege Barracks increases the rate of the Wizards spawning (as the lifetime of the siege doesn’t increase) and the health of the Siege Barracks itself, increasing the chance of more troops spawned by the Siege Barracks itself as no extra Wizards will be generated when it is destroyed.