- The Super Giant is a Super Troop based on the Giant. It can be unlocked by boosting the Giant when the Giant is at level 9.
- Boosting the Giant requires 60,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Giant to be boosted for 7 days. The level of Super Giant you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of Giants you have.
- The Super Giant is a melee unit with a very high amount of hitpoints for its housing space. Its Wall Buster ability allows it to deal extra damage (5x?) to Walls, but despite this, it does not preferentially target walls (see below).
- Because of the level requirement, players require Town Hall 12 in order to be able to boost Giants into Super Giants. However, Super Giants can be donated to any Clan Castle, allowing any player in a clan to use one.
- Super Giants prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Super Giants do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Super Giants become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Super Giant article.