Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 12:21 pm
- The Super Wall Breaker is a Super Troop based on the Wall Breaker. It can be unlocked by boosting the Wall Breaker when the Wall Breaker is at least level 7.
- Boosting the Wall Breaker requires 55,000 Dark Elixir and doing so allows the Wall Breaker to be boosted for 7 days. The level of the Super Wall Breaker you obtain from the boost corresponds to the level of the Wall Breaker you have.
- The Super Wall Breaker is an improved version of the Wall Breaker that rolls on a large barrel bomb. It moves slightly faster than a normal Wall Breaker and is capable of doing more damage.
- Its Mega Bomb ability guarantees that its bomb goes off regardless of whether it hits its target or not. The damage dealt by the ability is just high enough to destroy any relative level walls in one hit, and sufficient to destroy any wall in one hit if the Super Wall Breaker reaches a wall and manages to do its normal damage (see below).
- The Super Wall Breaker has two types of damage; its normal damage, and damage when destroyed. If the Super Wall Breaker does make it to its target, it does both types of damage simultaneously; however if it is taken out before that, it does not do its normal damage and only does the damage it does when destroyed.
- Super Wall Breakers prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Super Wall Breakers become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.