Originally posted on April 29, 2017 @ 7:34 am
Try this effective attack strategy for Town Hall Level 6.
|Town Hall Level:|
|Army Composition:||Minimum Housing Space Required: 125|
|Troop Type||Quantity||Min Lvl|
- Use 1 Barbarian to check the Clan Castle, as Archers/Wizards are a major setback to Balloons. If so, either call off the attack or use a Lightning Spell to take them all out.
- Send the Giants in near the Air Defense(s), with Wall Breakers to break the wall.
- While this is happening, the Giants should be distracting Mortar fire, so send in some Archers to take out the Archer Towers and other structures around the base.
- Once the Air Defense is down, send in the Balloons in groups of two near the Archer Towers/Wizard Towers, and wait till they have destroyed all of the defenses.
- Deploy the Barbarians and Goblins to destroy the rest.
If a Wizard Tower/Archer Tower is still standing and doing lots of damage to your Balloons, use a Healing Spell. Try to position the Healing Spell so that it covers the path of travel that you think the Balloons will take, as Balloons are very slow.
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.