Originally posted on October 5, 2016 @ 8:28 pm
Try this effective attack strategy for Town Hall Level 7+.
|Town Hall Level:|
|Introduction:||This strategy is for people who hunt for Trophies for Town Halls 7-10 ONLY. This is WILL guarantee you a 1 star, but you need a good amount of Dark Elixir to expend.|
|Army Composition:||Minimum Housing Space Required: 200|
|Troop Type||Quantity||Min Lvl||Housing||Cost|
Fill out any extra space with Archers or Barbarians, and bring along Clan Castle troops and a Barbarian King if you have one.
- Use your Lightning Spells to take out 1 Air Defense.
- Place your Dragons, perhaps both of them on the part where the Air Defense is destroyed. If Clan Castle troops come out, use your last Lightning Spell to take it out. If you don’t have any left, then don’t worry, Dragons now do splash damage. 🙂
- This is important, you MUST check for Air Bomb. The Dragons can do a good job, just make sure they live. Without taking out the Air Bombs, the Minions will die.
- If the Dragons have not taken out the outside buildings near where you want to deploy Minions, then use Clan Castletroops. This is because Minions are stupid and will attack the closest thing.
- Spamming all your Minions at once may not the best idea, as Air Bombs can destroy ENITRE SWARMS in one blow. If you think it’s safe, then you can use all of them. They are overpowered in swarms and the secondary Air Defense will only shoot one at a time. The Wizard Tower can be a problem depending on its level but your Dragons will make short work of it. Archer Towers may take out the Dragons, so make sure the Minions take out the Archer Towers.
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.