Try this effective attack strategy for Town Hall Level 7+.
|Town Hall Level:|
|Introduction:||For people with Barracks lvl 8 and and 4 Army Camps lvl 5, 180 troop space and Spell Factorylvl 2. This is the best attack strategy to both gain resources and win trophies.|
|Army Composition:||Minimum Housing Space Required: 180|
- Throw two Lightning Spells on the strongest Mortar in the field to destroy it.
- Put one Giant near a wall. Be sure to wait for the Mortar to shoot its first bomb, then release 2 Wall Breakers.
- When the walls break, release the rest of the Giants and support them with some Archers. Release additional Wall Breakers when necessary.
- After most of the Air Defenses are destroyed, place one Healer to refill the Giants’ health.
- When the defenses surrounding the Town Hall or storages are destroyed and there’s a wide open space for the Wizards to enter, put 6 Wizards to destroy them.
- If there are any exterior buildings left like Barracks, Army Camps, collectors, etc., use theBarbarians and circularly surround the village.
- Win 3 stars.
|Conclusion:||This strategy can work on wall-gridded villages or surround-layers type, meaning one circular layer surrounding Builder’s Huts, Archer Towers, collectors, etc. and another layer surroundingMortars, Town Hall, Wizard Towers, Barbarian King.|
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.