Originally posted on October 27, 2020 @ 9:34 am
- The Electro Dragon is the 13th troop unlocked in the Barracks.
- Electro Dragons are extremely powerful units that deal devastating damage to units and buildings.
- Electro Dragons have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Electro Dragons will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
- The Electro Dragon has a special form of attack known as Chain Lightning, a similar form of which is also used by the Mega Tesla from the Builder Base. This Chain Lightning allows it to hit up to 5 targets at once, but with decreasing damage for each target chained. Damage dealt to each chained targets get reduced by 20% for every hit.
- This damage decrease is multiplicative, so for example, the third target in the chain takes 64% of the damage dealt to the first target as opposed to 60%.
- When destroyed, the Electro Dragon causes the nearby ground to be struck with lightning bolts. These bolts strike randomly in a similar fashion to the old Lightning Spell.