- The Minion is a fast, cheap, and relatively weak ranged flying unit. Its appearance is that of a gargoyle with large horns, stubby wings, and large hands with sharp vicious claws covered in what seems to be Dark Elixir.
- It is the first Dark Elixir Troop unlocked, being usable upon the construction of the Dark Barracks.
- It is made of Dark Elixir and is trained in the Dark Barracks.
- The Minion’s method of attack is spitting Dark Elixir.
- Because it is a flying troop, the Minion cannot be attacked by Cannons, Mortars, Bomb Towers, or Ground Mode X-Bows, but is extremely vulnerable to Air Defenses, Wizard Towers, multi-target Inferno Towers, Fast attack Archer towers, Air Bombs, X-Bows (on Ground & air mode) and Scattershots.
- Out of all Dark Elixir Troops, the Minion has the lowest health and does the least damage per second. It also has the fastest training time and requires the least housing space per unit. On a per housing space basis, the Minion has the highest DPS of all Dark Elixir Troops (and is fifth among all other troops that are not super, after the Goblin, Wizard, Balloon, and Barbarian).
- Seeking Air Mines do not detect Minions but regular Air Bombs do and can kill large groups quickly.
- Minions have no preferred target when attacking; they will simply attack the closest building. However, once they become aware of enemy Clan Castle troops, Heroes, or Skeleton Trap skeletons (either by being attacked themselves or by being near another friendly troop under attack), they will leave their previously targeted building and instead engage the enemy troops. Once all of the nearby enemy troops are defeated, the Minions will proceed to attack the nearest structure.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Minion article.