- Yetimites are small creatures spawned by the Yeti. They attack by approaching a target building before jumping into it after a brief pause. This jump attack deals a small amount of damage and destroys the Yetimite on impact.
- Yetimites spawn as the Yeti takes damage. When the Yeti is destroyed, it releases any remaining Yetimites it has.
- Yetimites can jump over Walls and do extra damage to defenses.
- Yetimites prioritize defensive structures above all other targets, and will bypass all other types of enemy buildings and troops while any defenses remain on the battlefield. This is true even if they are under attack by enemy Clan Castle troops, heroes or Skeleton Trap skeletons. Note that like all troops that prioritize defenses, Yetimites do not consider the Clan Castle to be a defense regardless of whether or not it contains enemy troops, but do consider the defending Grand Warden and the level 12 or 13 Town Hall (if its Giga Tesla or Giga Inferno has been triggered) to be defensive buildings.
Once all defenses are destroyed, Yetimites become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
- Yetimites do half damage to resource storages if they attack them. In particular, this applies to the Town Hall level 12 and above if its Giga weapon is active, because it is classed as both a defense and a resource storage in that case.
- Yetimites are considered to take 3 housing spaces for determining its interactions with the Spring Trap and Clone Spell.