- The Wall Breaker is the fifth overall troop unlocked in the Barracks.
- The Wall Breaker’s appearance is that of a small skeleton that wears a brownish-orange aviator hat and has a small scar across its right eye socket. It carries a large bomb.
- The Wall Breaker attacks by locating the nearest protected (read: wall enclosed) building and destroying its protective Walls by blowing itself up kamikaze style. It deals splash damage around its target and deals 40x damage to Walls.
- Wall Breakers are kamikaze troops. When the bomb explodes, they will also be destroyed.
- Wall Breakers prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Wall Breakers become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.
This article is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License. It uses material from the Wall Breaker article.