- The Wall Breaker is the fifth overall troop unlocked in the Barracks.
- The Wall Breaker’s appearance is that of a small skeleton that wears a brownish-orange aviator hat and has a small scar across its right eye socket. It carries a large bomb.
- The Wall Breaker attacks by locating the nearest protected (read: wall enclosed) building and destroying its protective Walls by blowing itself up kamikaze style. It deals splash damage around its target and deals 40x damage to Walls.
- Wall Breakers are kamikaze troops. When the bomb explodes, they will also be destroyed.
- Wall Breakers prioritize Walls above all other targets, and will completely ignore any building or enemy troop while even a single segment of Walls exists on the battlefield.
If all Wall segments are destroyed, Wall Breakers become like any other troop with no preferred target; they will attack the nearest building to them regardless of type, and will turn and attack enemy units if they become aware of any nearby.