Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 2:26 pm
- The Wall Wrecker is the first Siege Machine you unlock, available as soon as the Workshop is completed.
- The Wall Wrecker considers the Town Hall as its primary target, and will fight its way through enemy buildings and Walls to reach its location, regardless of whether or not the Town Hall is still standing. When the Wall Wrecker successfully reaches the Town Hall (or its remains), it automatically breaks apart to reveal the Clan Castle troops inside.
- Wall Wreckers can still be used if there are no Clan Castle troops, however, when it is destroyed, nothing will spawn from it.
- As a Siege Machine, it cannot be affected by spells placed by the player. The Wall Wrecker cannot also be healed by the Healer.
- Though a wall wrecker cannot be healed by a healer, it will be affected by the Grand Warden’s Life Aura and Eternal Tome abilities.