Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 12:44 pm
Clone Spell Summary
- This spell is the sixth and final Elixir Spell to be gained by the player, unlocked at level 5 Spell Factory.
- The Clone Spell is a spell that copies troops that enter the spell’s radius.
- These copied troops are equal in level to the original troop, and appear with full health. They last a limited amount of time, and can be destroyed prematurely by defenses.
- A single troop is sufficient to generate copies of itself for the housing space of the spell level.
- It can clone all troops except for Heroes and the Super Witch (which takes too much housing space). It can even clone any existing clones.
- Cloned Golems, Witches, Lava Hounds and Yetis will split into or summon their respective subtroops also in the cloned status.
- It can also clone subtroops including the Skeleton Spell’s Skeletons. For this purpose, each Golemite is assumed to take 15 housing spaces, each Skeleton takes 1, each Lava Pup takes 2, each Yetimite takes 3 and each Big Boy takes 20.
- Spawned troops from the Heroes can be cloned.
- Lower leveled Clone Spells will be unable to clone Golems, Lava Hounds or Electro Dragons, and may also be unable to clone Dragons or P.E.K.K.As,. A level 5 or higher Clone Spell will be able to clone all of these.
- Clone capacities from multiple Clone Spells won’t be combined, unlike Army Camps which always combine. For example, two level five Clone Spells won’t clone three Dragons.
- If more than one troop is inside the deployed Clone Spell, the troop spawned first will be cloned first.
- Try using the cloned units as tank for the original units as they lasts for the limited time.
- The cloned troops does not count to the Eagle Artillery’s housing space to activation, but don’t forget that the Clone Spell itself counts as 20 troop housing spaces.
- Cloning a Golem at low health will create a new Golem with full health. Use this to your advantage, as it will be able to tank lots of damage.
|Radius||Spell Duration/Cloned Lifespan||Housing Space||Brewing Time||Spell Factory Level Required|
|3.5 tiles||~5s/~15s||4||20 minutes||5|
|Level||Cloned Capacity||Cost||Research Cost||Research Time||Laboratory Level Required|