Originally posted on November 22, 2020 @ 12:39 pm
- The Healing Spell is unlocked at Level 2 Spell Factory. When placed, the spell forms a stationary ring of healing on the ground. All friendly Troops and Heroes within the ring will be healed (ground or air), including Healers.
- While Heroes can also be healed by the Healing Spell, the rate of healing is reduced to 55% the rate of normal troops. On the other hand, Siege Machines are completely unaffected by the Healing Spell.
- It takes 6 minutes to create in the Spell Factory.
- It lasts for a total of 12 seconds (40 healing ‘pulses’ every 0.3 seconds).
- Visually, the Healing Spell provides a medium-ranged radius with yellow shades of glowing color representing the healing effect. A similar effect can be seen while the Healer is healing.
- A good strategy is to place the Healing Spell in front of your Meat Shields to create a longer distraction.
- It can also be used for healing units such as Goblins while they attack Gold Storages and Elixir Storages.
- Before you place a Healing Spell, make sure that your Units will stay inside the Spell’s radius for as long as possible.
- The Healing Spell goes well with the Rage Spell, due to the fact that the Rage Spell makes Troops faster and stronger while healing them makes them much more durable as well.
- It is very effective when used with high-health and/or slow troops.
|Radius||Random Radius||Number of Pulses||Time Between Pulses||Time to Create||Spell Factory Level Required|
|5 tiles||2 tiles||40||0.3s||30 minutes||2|
|Level||Total Healing||Healing per Pulse||Cost ||Upgrade Cost ||Upgrade Time||Laboratory Level Required|