Minimum Housing Space Required: 120
I personally would prefer a raid with 100k+ of the resource I am looking for.
If you have 130 troop space rather than 120, train 5 more Wall Breakers to help the Giants to their work.
Execution of Attack Strategy: Factory Destroyer
- Find a base with high-level mines and collectors (9-11) and look for multiple things:
- All resources need to be in the mines and pumps. To find that out, look at the storages. If they are empty, then that is a sign that you are looking for.
- If the resources they have are round numbers (117,000 vs. 124,597), that’s another sign.
- Use common sense! If there is gold overflowing from the mines and elixir full in the pumps, put two and two together.
- Find a place either right next to the Air Defense or far away from it. If it is close, then wait for the Giants to take it out. Then deploy the Healer. Deploy the Goblins (in rows NOT in a clump due to Mortars) by the mines and pumps.
- After all or most of the resources are stolen, try to get 1 star if you didn’t already. Be smart and deploy the Archers when needed to get the one star. If you already got 1 star before deploying the Archers, simply end battle. Archers are also helpful for taking out Clan Castle troops that get in your way.
See more Clash of Clans attack strategies.